Personal information we collect
The types of personal information we collect from you will depend on the nature of our interactions with you and the circumstances in which your personal information is collected. It may include your name, email address and other contact details, and occupation and bank account details. Where we conduct a credit check on you, we may also collect information about your credit history including from third parties providers.
We collect personal information directly from you in the course of our day-to-day business activities, such as when you call or email us, or provide us with your information in person.
If you choose not to provide us with any personal information that we ask for, we may not be able to respond to your requests or answer your enquiries, or provide you with our products and services.
What we use personal information for
We may use your personal information in order to:
- provide you with our products and services;
- respond to your requests, answer your inquiries and communicate with you;
- provide you with materials you have asked for;
- undertake research and surveys and make improvements to our products, services and websites;
- where we have your consent, send you emails and text messages about our products and services, that you might be interested in;
- manage and investigate any claims you may have, including assessing and processing any warranty claims;
- run and manage competitions and trade promotions, or
for any other purpose that we notify you of when we are collecting your personal information.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with:
- our service providers and suppliers;
- other third parties, when necessary to provide you with the information, materials and services they you’ve asked for; and
- our parent company, and other companies within our corporate group.
We make sure that the personal information we hold about you is protected against misuse and any unauthorised disclosure or alteration, by reasonable security safeguards.
You can ask for us access to, and request correction of, the personal information we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request in accordance with the requirements and processes set out in the Privacy Act 2020.