Steltech Makes You More Productive
Win More Projects by using Steltech Optimised Steel Beams
By designing the structure to suit the specific loads of the application Steltech gives the building designer considerable flexibility when considering visual effects, building usability, cost or design trade-offs.
• Wider spanning ability allows for the option of large clear spans with no or few columns
• This gives flexibility of internal layout (i.e. plant, pallet racking, etc)
• Causes less differential settlement
• Wider spans can lower capital costs
• Higher eaves allow for more storage capacity for the same floor area
• Allows designers to create visually pleasing projects
Make Your Job Easier by Using Our Design Service
Our free design services gives you complete access to our experienced designers who can provide valuable assistance and input into your design to ensure that your building achieves the optimal outcome. We can provide preliminary designs to allow for more accurate budgeting during your early decision making processes.
We design services include:
• Fast accurate, preliminary, or final designs saving cost and time
• Steltech frames detailed with Moment End Plates to utilise our ability to manufacture long lengths
• Liaising with designer on the fabricator's behalf offering design improvements or fabricator required modifications
• We can offer welded beam alternatives to designs using other materials
• We also design the structural connections as well, you just need to ask for them
Using Steltech® Beams Give You More Design Flexibility
Our ability to fabricate beams to suit specific applications means you can design buildings with much greater clear spans, often only at marginally more cost. A clear span building means you have more flexibility with the internal layout so the building will appeal to a wider range of tenants and you can finalise the building layout even after construction starts. We have designed clear spans of up to 100 metres and regularly build structures with 60 to 80m spans.
Our tapered columns create more useable floor area for the same overall building area and because we can make portal frames up to 15 metres high a Steltech framed building will provide you with more usable height.